Given the possibility of deep learning by artificial systems it is not surprising that some people foresee a point known as the singularity when artificial intelligence will exceed human intelligence by intelligently improving itself. Ai by margaret a boden is about computers and internet the applications of artificial intelligence lie all around us in our homes schools and offices in our cinemas in art galleries and not least on the internet. In the press everything you need to know about artificial intelligence a wonderful read about the author margaret boden obe is research professor of cognitive science at the university of sussex and one of the best known figures in the field of artificial intelligence. Ai is very much in the news these days both concerning the changes its making in our culture driverless cars and its possible dangers a super human intelligence
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.