The most common and least serious type of traumatic brain injury is called a concussion the word comes from the latin concutere which means to shake violently according to the cdc between . Symptoms the signs and symptoms of a concussion can be subtle and may not show up immediately symptoms can last for days weeks or even longer. The term concussion describes an injury to the brain resulting from an impact to the head by definition a concussion is not a life threatening injury but it can cause both short term and long term problems. What are the signs and symptoms of concussion most people with a concussion recover well from symptoms experienced at the time of the injury but for some people symptoms can last for days weeks or longer
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.