Darren waterstons installation filthy lucre is the centerpiece of the exhibition uncertain beauty at mass moca it is a contemporary re imagining of james mcneill whistlers 1876 decorative masterpiece harmony in blue and gold the peacock room . Darren waterstons filthy lucre is the peacock room on acid vogue a dark alternative story of the clash between art and commerce washington post if the original peacock room can seem dream like this other room is a nightmare a mad relation locked in the basement the untamed id of the stately room upstairs. Filthy lucre as waterston has titled his room was originally built at mass moca with the support of curator susan cross waterston calls her his fairy godmother and a team of fabricators
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.