3 a 1 the gravitational attraction of the mass of the earth the moon or a planet for bodies at or near its surface 2 a fundamental physical force that is responsible for interactions which occur because of mass between particles between aggregations of matter such as stars and planets and between particles such as photons and aggregations of matter that is 10 39 times the . Gravity gravity in mechanics the universal force of attraction acting between all matter it is by far the weakest force known in nature and thus plays no role in determining the internal properties of everyday matter yet it also controls the trajectories of bodies in the universe and the structure of the whole cosmos
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.