Cholesterol is a waxy fat like substance made in the liver and found in certain foods from animals such as dairy products eggs and meat the body needs some cholesterol in order to function . High cholesterol can be inherited but its often the result of unhealthy lifestyle choices which make it preventable and treatable a healthy diet regular exercise and sometimes medication can help reduce high cholesterol. High cholesterol levels are due to a variety of factors including heredity diet and lifestyle less commonly underlying illnesses affecting the liver thyroid or kidney may affect blood cholesterol levels. Individuals with a family history of high cholesterol regulation of cholesterol blood levels is hereditary and it is advisable to find out if relatives have high cholesterol levels
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.