Hundred days hundred days in french history period between march 20 1815 the date on which napoleon arrived in paris after escaping from exile on elba and july 8 1815 the date of the return of louis xviii to paris the phrase was first used by the prefect of the seine comte de chabrol de volvic in his. The first 100 days of franklin d roosevelts presidency began on march 4 1933 the day franklin d roosevelt was inaugurated as the 32nd president of the united statesduring this period he presented a series of initiatives to congress designed to counter the effects of the great depressionhe had signaled his intention to move with unprecedented speed to address the problems facing the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.