Floridi makes a case for philosophy of information pi as a new first philosophy at least insofar as it can give a different perspective on the perennial debates in metaphysics epistemology philosophy of mind and language and logic and semantics the forthcoming sequel to this work will apparently focus on its relation to ethics. Main menu skip to content about tweets research projects publications academiaedu. About biography i am the oiis professor of philosophy and ethics of information at the university of oxford where i am also the director of the digital ethics lab of the oxford internet institute and professorial fellow of exeter college
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.