Ley lines are said to connect sites such as stonehenge and the great pyramids of egypt. Even though the term ley line was originally conceived by alfred watkins by 1929 he had discarded the use of the name ley and referred to his alignments only as old straight tracks or archaic tracks. Ley lines are believed by many people to be a series of metaphysical connections that link a number of sacred sites around the world essentially these lines form a sort of grid or matrix and are composed of the earths natural energies. Ley lines were first theorized in 1921 and since then the debate has been over whether or not they exist and if they do what purpose they serve
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.