The practical building conservation series first published in 1988 in five volumes has been revised and expanded the ten new volumes provide a comprehensive and practical reference for professionals involved in repairing historic buildings. The practical building conservation series is a comprehensive and practical reference for professionals involved in repairing historic buildings. Roofing looks at traditional roof coverings used on historic buildings many materials and systems have been used to provide roof coverings and the book provides information about their technological evolution the processes causing deterioration and ways of assessing problems and solutions
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.