3 pounds rabbit cut into stew sized pieces 1 1 2 cups all purpose flour 1 4 cup grapeseed oil 3 tablespoons butter 1 cup celery diced 2 cups diced carrots. Rabbit is braised in a red wine gravy flavored with bacon shallots currant jelly and herbs in this german stew. This rabbit stew is a savory combination of cut up rabbit carrots and potatoes red wine along with a variety of aromatic vegetables gives this stew a rich flavor. Rabbit are often available at specialty markets fresh or frozen or can be ordered by your local butcher if you can find fresh rabbit have your butcher piece it out for you otherwise see how to cut up a rabbit alternatively you can simply brown the whole rabbit and put it into the stew whole
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.