In refocusing camp as a phenomenon of the dark underside as much as of the glamorous surface the collection hopes to offer an important contribution to our understanding of the cultural politics and aesthetics of camp. The dark side of camp aesthetics queer economies of dirt dust and patina 1st edition. The dark side of camp aesthetics queer economies of dirt dust and patina routledge research in cultural and media studies 1st edition. Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more. Camp is often associated with glamour surfaces and an ostentatious display of chic but as these authors argue there is an underside to it that has often gone unnoticed camps simultaneous investment in dirt vulgarity the discarded and rejected the abject
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.