Devils breath is derived from the flower of the borrachero shrub common in the south american country of colombia the seeds when powdered and extracted via a chemical process contain a chemical similar to scopolamine called burandanga . The most dangerous drug in the world devils breath chemical from colombia can block free will wipe memory and even kill scopolamine often blown into faces of victims or added to drinks. Eine strassenrauberbande nutzt die droge devils breath um ihre opfer willenlos zu machen der wirkstoff stammt aus einer pflanze die in sudamerika am strassenrand wachst. Zum hauptinhalt wechseln prime entdecken bucher
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.