Venus and mars is the fourth studio album by wings released in 1975 as the follow up to band on the run venus and mars continued wings run of commercial success and would prove a springboard for a year long worldwide tour the album was paul mccartneys first post beatles album to be released worldwide on the capitol records label rather than apple background and recording after recording . From wings american tour 1976 my loverockshow paul mccartney wings . Venus and mars rock show is a medley of two songs written by paul and linda mccartney and originally performed by wings that make up the first two songs of the album venus and mars. Album notes venus and mars was the first of two albums to feature what many paul included regard as the perfect wings line up with the mccartneys and denny laine now joined by guitarist jimmy mcculloch and drummer joe english
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.