In precisely what ways are they similar and in precisely what ways do they differ 7 kant writes that there is only one categorical imperative which can be translated into less old fashioned english as c1 act only on a maxim that you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law. Kants categorical imperative states that the morality of an action can be determined by asking the question if everyone did what i am considering to do what would happen if the answer is that . Kant argued that the moral law is a truth of reason and hence that all rational creatures are bound by the same moral law thus in answer to the question what should i do kant replies that we should act rationally in accordance with a universal moral law
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.